- Use the WordPress Plugin wizard (in the left menu of your WordPress admin) to install the BungeeBones plugin
- 1st, create a new page in your WordPress blog to hold and display the BungeeBones Web Directory on your blog site
- Add the shortag for the Bungeebones plugin to the new page (see the instructions page in the plugin for the correct short tag to use )
- If you want to receive commissions for sales of your site and your recruits, then go to BungeeBones.com first and add your website & link to the BungeeBones system
- Mouseover “BungeeBones” in the left menu of this dashboard to see the sub-menu
- Select “Registered” if you did, indeed, add your link to BungeeBones.com or “Non-Registered” if you want the web directory for your site but are willing to forego earning commissions.